Research Advocacy Training
The Parkinson’s Foundation Research Advocacy online course is a series of self-paced sessions designed with people living with Parkinson’s and care partners in mind.
It is recommended for anyone interested in representing the patient voice in the research process. This course focused on patient engagement in research will provide participants with tools and knowledge to be equal partners in the research process.
This course is self-paced and brought to you at no cost.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of:
- Any party interested in Advocacy
- Anyone who has completed the Ambassador Training Course
The primary objectives of this training are to:
- Educate participants with the basics of patient engagement and research
- Empower participants to contribute meaningfully and effectively to Parkinson’s research, incorporating the community perspective
- Activate new research advocates to engage with researchers, scientists and industry and government members, in partnership with the Foundation.